- We sell pork products from our free range, rare breed, pedigree pigs. We believe that our Pork is as it should be; full of flavour and texture that will taste fantastic.
- We only sell pork from our own livestock. We have two breeds of pig, both are on the watch list of the Rare Breeds Survival Trust (www.rbst.org.uk) and are traditional breeds. The Large Black is the UK’s only all black pig, and the Oxford Sandy & Black is sometimes called the “plum pudding” pig for its distinctive colouring.
- We raise our livestock in a traditional, ethical way. Our pigs are all free range and live in the woods where they are able to do what pigs do best – Dig!
- Our pork is prepared by Artisan Butcher, Minick of St Andrews. We are involved in all parts of the chain to ensure our Pork is produced to the highest quality.
- We deliver free to local buyers.
Martin and Jackie Beard